Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Summer Art Class



During this past school year, I taught 5-6 grade at Silver Lake Intermediate School. Now school is out and I get to spend some time with elementary students :) I am teaching a class this summer called "Travel the World Through Art" at Summit Elementary School in Oconomowoc, where I get to teach students about art, maps, and flags and cultures from different countries. Throughout our projects, we are going to make art projects that are inspired by traditional art from Australia, Japan, China, India, Egypt, South Africa, South America, Mexico, North America, Russia, France, Germany, and Ireland. During the next two weeks I will try to take pictures to show the students' art processes and final projects.

4 comments:

  1. Wow- I would have loved this class when I was younger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for teaching summer school. My daughter really enjoyed your class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, thanks for teaching. You put a lot of work in this summer school program. Very organized and complete. My son was sad when it was finished.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for all the positive feedback! It is nice to hear that students enjoyed it and share the projects at home :)

    ReplyDelete